ads:::

#MAKE MONEY: How I Earn Over N400,000 Monthly from My Bedroom 3

How I Earn Over N400,000 Monthly from My Bedroom



Bring Out Your Calculator Please!
Let's do some simple arithmetic.
Supposing you have 1000 clients who purchase web hosting plans of 1GB which you sell for
N3,500 each, how much would that amount to? Did you arrive at N3,500,000 in your
calculation? If so, you are correct!
On the other hand, supposing you get just 10 clients who purchase a corporate web hosting
plan of 100GB web space costing N100,000 each, that automatically translates to
N1,000,000. Awesome indeed!
Take note that reseller web hosting is one of the very few businesses on the internet where
you can get a customer for life. How? Once you get a client to host his or her site with you,
he or she will most likely continue to come to you for the renewal of the site if you provide
impeccable service. Even if some of the clients fail to renew their sites in the following year
and you get just 50% to renew their sites, you will still make a substantial amount from
hosting the sites of those who eventually renew their subscriptions.
You might think that setting up a reseller web hosting account takes a fortune to accomplish.
But, that is where you got it wrong. In my own case, I started small. Matter of fact, it took me
less than N100,000 to have my reseller web hosting account set up. Initially, I registered a
domain name and bought web hosting for the site – www.TheNigeriaHost.net. The setting up
of the site cost me just N2,000 to establish, and that is because I have knowledge of web
design and publishing. So, I did not incur any extra cost for the site.
Additionally, I also opened an account for free with a US-based web hosting company that
offer reseller web hosting services. Thereafter, I funded my account with $500 (which is
about (N80,000) and paid for 50GB web space which cost me $312.50 (about N50,000),
leaving me with a balance of $187.5 (about N30,000). In other words, the cost of 1GB web
space is $3.75 (about N600). Every time I registered a new domain name for my client, I paid
for the cost of the domain name, which is $9.90 (about N1,580).
Thus, with a capital of N80,000, I was able to set up my reseller web hosting business. The
total cost for a personal web hosting plan of 1GB is $13.65 (about N2,180). If you subtract
that from the amount which I charge for the plan (N3,500), I make a profit of about N1,320
every time I get a client who orders the personal web hosting plan of 1GB and pays N3,500.
Going back to our example above, if you are able to get 1000 clients in the first year of
setting up your reseller web hosting business, you will be able to make a profit of about
N1,320,000 (N3,500,000 – N2,180,000). Remember, the capital of N80,000 can grow to over
N3,000,000 within a year if handled properly. However, if you do not have up to N80,000 as
capital to set up your reseller web hosting account, you can become a sub-reseller with us
and register for our reseller web hosting service. You will see more explanation on that in
the e-book: “How to Make Money Online in Nigeria GUARANTEED!”.
Now, let us go on to the second example of how you can make a lot of money online very
quickly within a short space of time with very little capital. It is through the selling of
information in the form e-books and videos, also known as information marketing.

So, how can you make money online from information marketing? Take, for instance, the ebook
“How to Make Money Online in Nigeria GUARANTEED!”. I am currently marketing
the book at N5,500 per copy. Just stop and ponder over this for a moment.
Supposing I am able to sell just 1000 copies of this book within a period of one year, how
much would that amount to? N5,500,000? Of course!
Now, assuming that there is a sudden rush for the book and I am able to sell 10,000 copies –
which is very realisable – over the same period, what would that amount to? That would
automatically amount to N55,000,000! Splendid! And all that without having to worry about
cost of renting office space, fuel, maintenance of generator, staff salaries, and other
operational costs. What business could be as sweet as this? You tell me - because I simply
have no idea.
And this e-book is just one of the several e-books that I market on the internet. As a matter of
fact, I have as many as 20 different e-books on various subjects that I am presently selling on
my various websites.


  1. #MAKE MONEY: How I Earn Over N400,000 Monthly from My Bedroom 3
  2. #MAKE MONEY: How I Earn Over N400,000 Monthly from My Bedroom 2

Post a Comment

0 Comments

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Translate

LATEST POST